Saturday 25 January 2014

As a young teen, I asked "god" that I never have any "responsibilities" in This Life!
Be careful of what you ask for!  You just may get what you asked for!!
Life will always give you( or reflect back to you) what you create in your mind.
I am in my 50th year and truthfully I have very little responsibility!

As a "spirit" in a body I have nothing to worry about!!
I only have to worry about food and water as a body in this lifetime??

I have no worries, as in dependents, or family. No "other" persons so Im good. I have no worries about wills, or debt. FUCK the govt and CRA!!! They will never win against me!! lol

Im not a really good blogger yet,,,, Im just a no one, writing shit down :-)
Don't make sense when I read it, but it sure does when I wrote it!!

Cheers





1 comment:

  1. Crazy but now I do believe you get everything you ask for! (so be doubly careful!!)
    Whether I am enjoying my life or not, however I perceive "what" is going on or not,
    I am getting exactly what I asked for!
    Life is good :-)

    ReplyDelete