Wednesday 9 April 2014

What do we see when we look into the Dark??
(And why does that scare us so much??)
 
JN Thoughts-- In Chicago Fire this week there was one line that caught my "interest"
"In prison, the most severe punishment in any culture is solitary confinement"
My wonder is why? Why is "solitary" such a horrible thing with humans??
In Life I am blessed with "mirrors" that reflect back to me my own strengths and weaknesses, however I choose to "accept" them in my mind.
I AM lucky to have mirror...
s I suppose, BUT what if I had NONE??
Solitary confinement (Total Darkness) may be the best thing I could ask for in searching with-in to find who I really AM?(without ego)
I cant say for sure, but I pray that if I stare into the blackness long enough, I will either go through the wormhole OR SEE a reflection back to me of my true Self!

No comments:

Post a Comment