Wednesday 18 June 2014

Home Reflects Life

True story:
My home IS beautiful,,,, on the outside.
My landscaping, flower beds and trees, the grass is greener and I would love to show it off.
The inside however is not so great. It needs work. Its not tidy, or clean. Its not fashionable or attractive as I wish it to be. I only allow my closest friends come inside because I don't want anyone to see how My Place really looks. Im afraid that it w...ont be good enough, like a new brand new home?

This IS from my heart but the point is, replace "home" with "life" and see if/how it parallels real life. If it makes sense?

I know that my friends do not care, but what I am changing is that I no longer care either I just need to bring it to light to release it. I hope this makes sense to someone too.
Weird eh??? Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment